5.07.2015

you're crazy, girl

Perhaps you've wondered as to what this title and url really mean to me. Maybe, you haven't, at all. Both are okay. 

For me it means to see the world through my own eyes, every inch of it, every dusty corner, every abandoned house, every state, every city. I want to form opinions by myself, unaffected by the viewpoints around me. I couldn't ever live in one city my whole life, let alone handle a nine to five job. I want to leave this world with the thought that I did know myself and where I'd lived all my life. My home will be the world, and I'll be alive & free.

I've written about my hopes and aspirations though as wild as they may seem-- through poems and short stories, and I've even told people. Soon after, they'd tell me I'm crazy (which, I really believe I am). And if this is crazy, I'm starting to think it isn't necessarily a bad thing. 


6 comments :

  1. This is awesome and you're definitely NOT crazy. Love you&a&r!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you were telling us the meaning behind your blog name/url, but this read like a poem. It was beautiful, and I look forward to reading future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete