5.28.2015

a slam poem that needs to be read but can't.

     Some of my friends have started blogs, and I couldn't be more proud of them. They use blogging to uplift people through their words and stories and happiness and that's something that not everybody can do. Kuddos to you, my friend. (You can visit their blogs here and here). 

xx

     I can't talk in front of a camera. It just feels weird. So, whenever I write a slam poem and feel as if I'm going to shout it out and convey a powerful message from the top of the world, it never happens. This has happened for the second time now, and each time I feel the need to laugh at myself because I can't talk to a camera (OOPS). I hope I'll be able to do this someday, and through this immensely awkward situation, I've found a new appreciation for Youtubers. Thank you, slam poems that I can't even record without laughing or being way too cheesy. 

xx

    After searching through tons and tons of archived posts over on Upwardss, these ones happen to be my favorite. Quotes from my journal happen to be the realest ones. 

4 comments :

  1. aw thank you so much for the link! and you just have to believe that you're fine, and try to imitate what you have in mind... cheesy is good✌ :) Even if you think it sounds terrible, just put it out there :) someone's bound to like it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, no problem, Jin! I've just wrote a new SLAM, and I might just put it out there. Thank you SO much for reading <3

      Delete
  2. I DIDNT KNOW THESE PEOPLE HAD BLOGS. YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME

    ReplyDelete