5.13.2015

pounding little drums

      There's that little something about languages that pulls me in every single time. I don't know whether it's the notion of knowing more about different cultures. Learning how to speak to more people in the world gives me a sense of power, and I would be lying if I said that didn't feel good. It comforts me to know that I can speak to people across the world.

xx

    Dance becomes harder and harder by the day, and my love for it is mostly the only thing that fuels me. Classical Indian Dance isn't always the easiest to cope with. Practice makes perfect. Determination will get you there. Leave other dance forms for Bharatnatym. Hard work will make everything stick. Those are words that I hear over and over again, pounding like little drums inside my head. 
xx

     Friends are always the best people in the world. They'll support you through every little up and down and guide you through trenches and help you up when you fall. They'll ride with you through life's crazy roller coaster. 



No comments :

Post a Comment