5.25.2015

losing things, gaining others

Life has been busy lately. I've tried some new things, which I've loved and hope to continue doing. Also, there is this thing called Finals coming around the corner. Basically, its goal is to drown you in school work before you're free for the summer. 


x

Next year, I'll be in high school. It's a scary thought, actually. Most of my life decisions will be made over the span of the next four years, and it's hard to know whether you've made the right ones or not. Live and learn, right?

x

I don't know whether I should or should not be admitting this on a public blog, but, I've sort of lost my desire to blog frequently over at Upwardss. It almost feels as if I'm being forced to write my feelings down and shared them with the small world of fifty three people that care to read it.

x

There's a little voice that's been whispering in the back of my mind saying that people are going to leave me soon. That's the thing about me-- I become attached to people rather quickly, and when they leave its almost like I lost a part of me in the process. Whether people know it or not, the more time I spend with them, some part of them or another is engraved inside of me. I don't like it when people leave me, or when I leave people, unless, of course, it's for the better.

2 comments :

  1. Who is going to leave you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y'all. My friends that I become attached to way too quickly.

      YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME RIGHT?

      Delete