5.04.2015

establishing boundaries

I'm not quite sure how this whole journal might turn out-- a complete and utter failure, which I hope it will not, or an online journal every person would speak about.

I do not, however, aspire for either.

All I'd like is for a handful of people to read what I have to write, and occasionally drop a comment or two. (After all, this is a blog of some sort). Yes, these posts will most likely be word filled, picture less blurbs, but nonetheless they will be well written (I hope).

I aspire for myself-- to attain hope and freedom, and somewhere along the lines I want to see the world how it is, not how others preach it to be. 

However chaotic and jumbled and messed up my life seems to be: I'll do my very best to untangle it for the world, and also, myself.

Thank you to those who will begin this journey with me, and stay with me-- until the very end.

No comments :

Post a Comment